As the names implies its made fron kwakwa a hausa name for coconut . Its a simple dessert made simply by grating coconut and fry it in sugar.
Vanilla flavor (optional)
- break open one whole coconut
- Wash and grate
- Set a wok on fire , should be medium
- Add sugar and allow to start melting a little bit.
- Add in the grated coconut and keep stiring with a wooden spoon
- Continue till starts to brown remove from heat and leave to cool
Note : as it cools down it will become crispy can be served on dessert.