My simple mince fillings i used all the time, you can make ahead of time and freeze . Can be used as samosa fillings too.
1/2 kg Mince beef, lamb or chicken
1 cup Onion chopped
1/2 cup Green bell pepper chopper
1/2 cup Red bell pepper chopped
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 tsp Ginger and garlic paste
1 tsp Red chili powder
1 tsp Red chili flakes
Aromat to taste
1/4 Carrot grated
- Heat oil , add the mince meat keep stiring till the meat is cooked.
- Scoop out the meat into a bowl
- Heat oil again add all the vegetables and saute.
- Add garlic ginger paste , salt, black pepper,red chili flakes , red chili powder, tumeric ,aromat stir and allow to cook.
- Add the grated carron and remove from heat allow to cool and proceed to use as desired.